Biatchy Bloggers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jakarta trip






i went to jakarta last weekend of april 2006. here are some pics. just went to visit a friend who works there, Suan has met him, Cindian fella name Arul. I went there with another guy - Fairus. Here is our trip.

Oh i got a poo poo story to tell. I took some laxatives cause I couldn't poo, and the very next day i had stomach upset. While i was in a restaurant, just when the food arrived, i was like OH OH. so my friend Arul had to call his driver (apparently everyone who lives in jakarta has a driver) to take me to the nearest mall. Near my ass... i was doing some heavy meditation. you should see my face, it was white or maybe greenish. just my luck, we had to stop for a train, and indonesians have no urgency either, he took his sweet time to get me there, when i needed him to hull ass, maybe he was a sadistic man secretly enjoying my pain. Then i forget that there is normally a line to even get into the bathroom. Anyway i made it just in time ok, And the following monday when i got back to KL , it was even worst. I was out for a day. i flew back in sunday. So all i can say is even that holiday was lame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

My dear Esther--LOL, but why didn't you just poo at the restaurant??? /J

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home