Biatchy Bloggers

Friday, September 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUAN!

Well, this really has been Allison's thing, but since she's rendezvous-ing in Europe, she probably doesn't have e-mail access or the time to do this. So:

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, SUANNIE!

(Were this done by Al, it would have a nifty graphic etc., but you all know that I failed art throughout school, so no such thing will be attempted here. But I'll leave you with a favourite passage of mine from Alice in Wonderland):

"I mean, what is an un-birthday present?"
"A present given when it isn't your birthday, of course."
Alice considered a little. "I like birthday presents best," she said at last.
"You don't know what you're talking about!" cried Humpty Dumpty. "How many days are there in a year?"
"Three hundred and sixty-five," said Alice.
"And how many birthdays have you?"
"One."

Have a great day, Suan--but have a great 364 other un-birthdays also.

/J

4 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Dear J,
Thanks for your birthday (& unbirthday) wishes!! Certainly the first I got in my lifetime, haha! Hope you're having a great holiday - you certainly deserve it - wherever you are (KL/Sydney now?).
Love,
Suannie

2:06 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

hey j,

i just got your pressie in the post today - thanksss so much!!! i love tea - can't wait to them try out!

love,
suannie

3:45 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Very well done, Jan! Ha ha.

Happy birthday again Suan - I just have to say it 24 more times now!! ;)

Love jian

12:02 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Hey Suan--glad the present got to you OK and in time. Chaucer's Cup is my favourite herbal tea ever--let me know whether you like it!

I'm in Kiwiland--Wellington--now. It's a great city--must remember to take some photos and blog it up.

love, J

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home