Biatchy Bloggers

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Slowly jumping on the blogging bandwagon?

Check in: Suan

Another week passes and more sh*t happens at work, but what can I say? Life as an accountant is as boring & uneventful and I’m not going to bore you guys with that crap so I’m not going to go on about my job now!!! A good mate at work was leaving (on to greener pastures, perhaps?) so we reserved a whole floor of a club/bar last Thursday and had a great time silly dancing to really cheesy music. We had to BEG the DJ to play cheesy pop – apparently they “don’t play that type of music in this bar because it seemed ‘uncool’” yea, whatever…a little coaxing and ‘sweet talking’ and 10 minutes later, a bunch of boring accountant gits were dancing to madonna’s ‘Hung Up’…I had a great time dancing the electric bugaloo, moon walking, disco & robot dancing (you would have thought I was so drunk out of my wits, but really, I wasn’t) I was just being goofy (yes, I haven’t changed at all!)… Went to a few comedy gigs this weekend – went to see ‘Raw – American Comedy Uncut’ at the UCL Bloomsbury & Margaret Cho at Her Majesty’s Theatre. Raw was bloody amusing. There were 4 stand up comedians who were just absolutely hilarious, Alvin and I were pissing ourselves silly. I like the fact that I grew up to American TV and am working in London right now – you sort of get the best of both worlds in terms of sense of humour. I love the dry wit of british humour, but American comedy can be so funny, especially if you don’t want to think too much and want to just forget about the crap around you! Here's something I thought was funny:

Little boy goes round to neighbour’s house, knocks on door.

Woman opens door.

Little boy: Lady, can I have some coochee?

Woman: No, you may not.

Little boy goes back home.

Next day, little boy goes round the neighbour’s house again, and knocks on door. Woman opens door.

Little boy: Lady, will you give me some coochee today?

Woman: No, you may not, now go home and don’t ask me that again. Same thing happens for the next 3 days.

Fast forward to Day 5, when little boy goes round the neighbour’s house. Woman tells her hubby that little boy has been coming round for her coochee. Hubby who doesn’t believe, takes the day off to hear little boy ask the question in person.

Little boy: Lady, will you give me some coochee today?

Woman: No, you may not. Why do you keep asking me that? (her hubby is behind the door, listening)

Little boy: Oh, I don’t know what a coochee is, but your husband always comes around asking my mommy for hers, so I thought I could ask for yours!!!!!

Totally unrelated, but this joke reminded me of the boy: http://www.wimp.com/funnyfatty

Anyway, before I go, here’s quite a good ‘sweet revenge’ tale by Margaret Cho who was re-telling a story of when she was at some lesbian get together, and there was all this ‘Bush bashing’, eg how Bush was very much like Hitler, and Margaret was like, hey, Bush will ONLY be like Hitler if he applied himself’, after which, apparently she got all these hate emails from every Bush-loving American (BLA) saying she was a ‘chink* c*nt & a fat dYk*’ and she retaliated by posting their emails, ALONG with their contact details (ie email adds/ phone numbers etc) on her website…if anyone here knows Margaret Cho, she has a big big big support system in the form of the gay & lesbian community who obviously did not sit their as*ses down & watch their fave comedienne get slated, and so, they then bombarded emails to these very rude BLA’s until the BLA’s couldn’t take it anymore and begged her to stop the flood of gazillion emails from her loyal fans defending her righteousness. she calls this the al-gay-da movement. haha. Serve them BLA's right. Revenge can indeed be sweet huh?. She’s a funny lady – certainly had us in stitches. Check out her blog – it’s quite an interesting read if you guys have nothing to do (although, looking at the rate this everyone’s blogging, I can tell that you guys are too busy to even Sh*t!!!)

Now to go back to doing my yearly appraisal (cr*p, cr*p, cr*P) – al, I do NOT secretly like my job OK? :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

suan..even if this blog is ever only updated between me, you, jan and al I am beginning to think it is a good idea because I look forward to reading it. This one was rather entertaining and therapeutic for me (somehow) so thanks...jm

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home