Biatchy Bloggers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A compas!

A COMPAS!!!
The flamenco boys had really nice behinds. This pic doesn't really do any justice!!!!
Check out the lovely motion in this picture!

Last Saturday I went to a flamenco show presented by Paco Pena & his flamenco dance company.

I was COMPLETELY bowled over. I've been to a few flamenco shows before in Spain, but ironically, the show in London happened to be the best I've ever seen. The music was excellent - I can't remember the last time when the guitarists were so technically good and played with such passion. Paco Pena is a well-renowned flamenco guitarist and now I know why...Oh. and the DANCERS. fuh fuh fuh. They had such a flair and were very expressive whenever they took the stage..

I had a great time - if ever they tour LA/NY/KL/Sydney/HK, do go!!!

suannie

1 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Eh,

The second pic is one cool pic. Can send me the original file?? Could use it as a wallpaper!

~Al

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home