Biatchy Bloggers

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hova! hova! hova! hova!


Best pic of the lot - Jay-Z & his 99 Problems


but his Biatch ain't one..."OH oh OH Oh OH OH..you got me looking crazy right now!"


Jay-z & one of his sidekicks


Totally chuffed at the end of the night!!! The £55 was WELL WORTH IT!

BIATCHESSSSS!!!!!

I just back from seeing Jay-z & his crew live @ the Royal Albert Hall and am totally energised right now, I can't sleep! I guess you can tell that I had a great time!!! The audience was GREAT - very responsive, rapping & dancing the whole night long (ok, maybe not dancing, more like BOUNCING - 'i say bounce wid me bounce wid me')...Jay-Z had a few sidekicks for most of the night (Nas, Memphis Bleek & opening act gang such as Kano & Akala) and I think it probably wouldn't have been that good a concert had he been alone. His 'Hustler Symphony Orchestra' & DJ Green Lantern held their own too! There were also surprise appearances from Chris Martin & wifey Gwyneth Paltrow who can surprisingly sing (no rapping from Gwynnie - she did back up), and i've-got-thunder-thighs-but-i-can-shake-my-big-booty-Beyonce, so I got repaid a few times over the £55 I paid for the ticket !!

I was kept entertained throughout and found myself bouncing and shouting "hova! hova! hova!" (one of Jay-z's other nicks, after "jay-hova") & swaying my arms high in the air , I think Alvin was quite surprised (don't think he's seen me in my 'dancing queen mode' before- maybe a good thing!). I'm still kicking myself for not bringing my camera though - blardy RAH was supposedly very strict with their 'No cameras' rule but every DeShawn, Dewayne & Laetitia were going trigger happy tonite. Well at least my phone camera did me proud today and took some reasonable pics for you guys to have a look at!

can i get a 'what what' suannie (bounce wid me bounce wid me)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like u guys had a great show!~i cant wait for him and rihanna to hit south africa on the 14th of october.btw:that person on those pics with jay-z is Memphis Bleek not Nas

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home