Biatchy Bloggers

Friday, April 21, 2006

biatchybiatchybiatchybiatches!!!!!



I do go out with you lot - just not enough!!!!!!



Looking really pale next to sun-kissed Val...



I like this photo of Al & Jian - they seemed so happy!!!

My dear fellow biatches,

Judging from the ‘inactivity’ from the half of you lot (lara, stephie,esther & val), but who’s naming names, I gather you must be ultra ultra ultra busy. I know what that feels like – worked my arse off during the last few weeks and didn’t have a proper break during Easter because of (guess it!) work! I’m off to KL tomorrow morning – I’m going to be back for about 2 & a half weeks – most of the time will be spent with my mom who will be recuperating from her operation…It’s not that serious, so hopefully I’ll have teeny weeny pockets of time to see the KL gang – would love to catch up this time around as it was a rather failed attempt the last time to have proper girlie chit chat sessions due to CNY (my mates regard me an ‘anti-social’or ‘recluse’ or even worse, a‘snob’, unfortunately due to my various family commitments). Give me a chance ok – I sneak out whenever I can, it’s not like I secretly like hanging around people who are twice my age.

Anyway long story cut short (I still have THAT stupid report to write, and NO, accountants cannot go on strike because we’re apparently white collar employees – whatever, talk to the hand!), I may not be connected to the internet in the next 2.5 weeks or so – it’s not because I’m abandoning you lot but because I live in a house which still uses dial up (FARK THAT!) and it takes half an hour to connect, another half to open ANY website page and probably an hour to load pics up! BUT I will try my best to sneak off to the nearest Starbucks or any place offering wireless broadband to catch up on stories in the biatchybunch circle. I love all your stories/pics/comments! Haha. And also the fact that we’re keeping in touch this way!

Right – I’ve got to get back to work now – wish me luck – report goes out in 6 hours or so, and I’ve got maybe, half of it to write (BOREDOM!).

Adios muchachos. Buenos diaz.

Keep the stories coming!

X suannie

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Oi! I took that photo of Al and Jian! Copyright! Copyright!

Have fun in KL, and I hope your mum recovers soon.

Must run off to campus now, /J

6:30 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Hey Suan,

Tell your mum we wish her all the best. Not to worry about the operation - it's pretty common and routine. Plus.. she'd feel much much better after it.

All the best!

~Al

9:36 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

thanks al for your thoughts. i'm sure she'll be OK. she's more scared about being in a hospital than anything else, really.
hey j, you must share more pics ler, if you have some more!!!! i've finally packed all my shite up and am ready to go!

x
suannie

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home