Biatchy Bloggers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

FTS!!!!!!!! I want to go on STRIKE!!!

Check in: A very bored accountant git

Can accountants go on strike??? Anyway, my fellow biatches, it's close to the end of the day, and I have SO MUCH MORE WORK TO DO but I don't want to do it.

This is how I feel at the moment:

up your big fat ar&e!!!


Feck this shit (FTS) - our office motto.

I don't think I can take this any longer. My report is WAY overdue and I just want to go home & sleep. HELP. I'm going to do a bit of research about accountants going on strike.

x suannie Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

kekekekekke!!! I swear I'm going to make a t-shirt with FTS and WTF on it. anyone interested?

al

9:59 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

YES YES YES YES. but i get share of profits. 80%. and i'm being generous here. you can never rip off an accountant. :P
x suannie

10:07 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

you can have 100% of the profit. if you pay my designer fee. For you, i give u special price.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

CRAP. forgot again. that was al

10:11 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

eh. FTS! WHAT IS THERE TO DESIGN????????? i oso want to design. i want to go back to my artsy fartsy roots. pls. let me go back there. before i go totally insane from all this shit. arghghghghghghghghghghg.
x suannie

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home