Biatchy Bloggers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bored at work....

CHECK IN: SUAnNie

Oi, biatchy lot, WHERE THE *BEEP* ARE THE REST OF YOU???????

Am so very bored at work at the moment (again, AL, I DO NOT SECRETLY LIKE MY JOB!) and since I’m going to be in Zurich during the Easter hols, thought of a short contribution before I get back to writing this report that was due yesterday (ack!!!!!!!).


Here are some pics of my workmates & I, after a particularly heavy night of drinking...sorry, no pics of us dancing the electric bugaloooooooooo...ahahaah


SLOSHED #1
SLOSHED #2

My very very sloshed mates and I…absolute funny ass people when they are drunk out of their wits. However, ability to be hilarious is near NIL when at work. Boring accountant gits. (Check Mary out -she's the girl in black).

And finally...

Check out al's lovely legs (don't play play, she won the 'miss hiao por international' OK?) -We were both back in KL for Chinese New Year, and coincidentally, Austin (al’s luvva boy) is a Lotus car owner, AND jamie (who’s now in the car industry and learning to love cars like a typical boy’s obsession) both had invitations to some ‘meet the Lotus car owners’ club at the Sepang F1 circuit. Obviously that was TOO good an opportunity to pass, and I went along with Jaims (like a scrub, but at least I'm admitting it OK) and met up with Al & Austin there….check out our BEST modelling shot of the DAY.


4 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

I'm curious: how is it that you guys carry cameras with you wherever you go? I take like one photo a year.

/J

7:30 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

dey macha J,
obviously when you're on holiday you take a camera wherever you go, and OH when you happen to be the ONLY sober one left standing after a heavy drinking session YOU WANT TO HAVE A CAMERA WITH YOU!!!
glad you check the blog!
suannie

8:53 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

I carry my camera everywhere lah.. Cameras nowadays are so damn small. Plus, suan knows this, i have a bigger then usual handbag! :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

ok. again. that was al. keep forgetting

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home