Biatchy Bloggers

Friday, May 19, 2006

What I do really do for a living

I think I have had several of you guys ask me what I actually do. It's really hard to explain. But basically it involves cooking and feeding people. Yup. I'm the office chef. I even have a couple of sous-chefs to help me out. Here are some pictures to illustrate my job.


This is me attempting to teach my sous-chefs how to make the perfect scrambled eggs. We used 240 eggs for this event. They are really good assistants... always ready to go. (The guy on the right is our CFO)



This is me checking on my sous-chefs.. who are obviously more worried about how they look in the picture then their job of cutting the fruits. (We only use freshly picked fruits - we have a garden in the back of the office building for that)

So. There you. That's what I get paid to do at the office. I also do a little H.R., so let me know if you are interested in getting a job.

:)

~Al

3 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

What kind of party serves scrambled eggs??? And together with...uh...fresh fruit?

I may want a job. Especially when I graduate with a PhD and remain unemployed. I'll keep you posted.

/J

5:09 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

totally agree with j. were you making some big brekkie for the whole office?
i'm totally looking for a new job! although i think my qualifications are probably not recognised where you are...
suannie

2:20 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

as long as you two can cut fruits... you're hired! Scrambled Eggs is a plus ++!!

~Al

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home