Biatchy Bloggers

Monday, June 26, 2006

Race for life - give give give!!!


me and my apt "i Love fat boys" t-shirt, running on the ex-Fiat factory test track


doing my stretches - i am becoming so inflexible these days!



futuristic looking helipad on the test track


ex-fiat factory test track - take 4

my fellow generous biatches,

i will be running two 5km races in early july - the second is for cancer research. if you feel like i deserve a bit of encouragement, please sponsor me - all the money goes to a very good cause and don't feel as if it's not enough. even £5 helps!

you can sponsor by clicking http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/suanong

thanks for your help and support!

suannie Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

GOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo Suan!!!

~Al

7:19 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Suan,

I lurrrve that photo of you stretching!! And, you've collected more than DOUBLE of what you aimed for, my dear--you're still hitting us up for cash??? :P Oh well. Broke grad student here, so 10 pounds will have to suffice. Maybe that'll like pay for...I dunno...a test tube?

/J

12:18 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

hey j,

thanks for your sponsorship - eh, i already said lah, even £5 helps. so your £10 is more than enough really. i think my relatives have put too much hope on me. i might just collapse on that day!!!
thanks again!!
suannie

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnn, suaaaaannnnnn ruuuuuuuuuunn....

i can barely support myself. maybe i should start a "help valerie fund"...hmmm...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

hey val,
did the 'run' today - and am totally knackered!! did one on tuesday too and realised i had muscles in places where i never knew muscles could exist coz EVERY part of my body was aching for 2 days after! it's not so bad today though!
suannie

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home