Biatchy Bloggers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Al in London Oct 2006


Our ONLY 'proper' picture of the night - it goes downhill from here...


al was a bit tipsy, and i was just, um, being me...


Toilet antics #1 - feeling a bit bored in the loo


Toilet antics #2 - "i like big butts and i cannot lie..."

BIATCHES...

I feel like I'm talking to the walls these days looking at the (lack of) comments that you guys have been posting - WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE??

Al & Austin are around for a few days in London (last stop of their Europe tour after York, Edinburgh & France) doing the touristy thing and I'm sure, having lots of fun. Good thing for Al that Austin's around - she is one hopeless biatch when it comes to navigation (she could get lost IN a tube station). She ONLY remembers anything and everything to do with food!! She even forgot that I'm a teetotaller - poor Austin had to lug back 2 bottles of bubbly champagne from France because Al bought it to celebrate my birthday. Poor dude.

Met up with Al & Austin (& Melissa, Ian & Ong) for dins @ Chinatown (Al & Austin were probably too tired of rich French cuisine) yesterday - you can see from the pics the night went progressively downhill as Al downed the alcohol and I was just getting high on air. Needless to say we both had a great time. I shall post more pics separately (blardy picassa only allows you to upload 4 at a time) so that you can see what stupid antics we were up to!

Wherever the hell you guys are, I hope you are keeping well and enjoying life.

x suannie




 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home