Biatchy Bloggers

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blogging 101

Hey folks--am in Sydney now, and Steph claims that she "doesn't know how to blog," so I am showing her how to right now.

Hey guys! Finally after 5 months, my very first blog. Apparently it is very easy to do so cause throughout my entire blogging tutorial, the phrase 'its really quite easy' was repeatedly said to me by Jan. She's been here for a week, and her trip have been a food and photo taking fest. She has photographic evidence of every single dish that we've had. And yes, she can cook! Made pasta that was damn spicy, damn nice but nearly killed my friend.

That was Steph, in case you haven't figured it out. Anyway, Steph's computer is cacat and can't download photos from my camera, so this will have to remain a photo-free blog entry. Steph just typed two sentences and said she was too "tired to think anymore" so I don't think she'll be blogging too frequently! Anyway, will blog photos once I get to Brisbane, so you'll see what's been happening. Back to Steph.

Back to me....yes Jan can do the technical stuff like upload freaking photos. I'm somewhat in a dazed state at the moment with no mental capacity. Have had 3-4 hours of sleep every night for the past week, as been down with pharyngitis and larnygitis and been have 3 hours coughing fits at night. So not much brain cells left. Beside, Janice made me sit through a 3 1/2 fucking hours of hindi love song and dance last night- a bollywood movie with a title translated to 'Crazy Love', and even crazier audiences who would sit through the whole entire movie! Apparently India to Germany is a day trip according to this movie!

ok guys, this is it for now....both of us too tired to blolg anymore and need to shower and eat more food.

adios!

J & Steph

11 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Steph.. Take care of urself!

Jan.. when are you coming to visit?? You see Steph more often then me and I'm in the same country as you! @#$%!! And a transit stopover of 2 hours DOES NOT COUNT!!

~al

3:27 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

LOL, what's wrong with the Daily Grill?? I was going to meet up with you there two weeks ago, but you were in EUROPE!!! So don't blame me, pal! But I'll definitely come to the West Coast one day...we should do a drive: LA to Seattle. How 'bout it?

/J

5:55 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Just as long as you're not driving! I hear you roll over feets!

~al

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU LOT ARE CUT.

And you've all lost weight. Like...really.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

eh I also want to go on the ROAD TRIPPPPP!!!! that would be SO bloody fun! do i need a special licence???? I'm going to get my UK one so I guess I can easily convert that!! yay!

hey steph, you gotta slow down & give yourself a break ok? don't work too hard! hope j isn't being too much trouble, hah!

x suannie

8:19 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Road Trip!! I'm there! When? How long? I want to book in my time off now!!
~jian~

9:10 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Tsk tsk. See Janice what you started :) Are you guys serious though? That would be cool. Do let me know!

Also y'all don't need a license. Just as long you have a valid license.. even if it's Malaysian. Thats how it is in California.. i don't know about anywhere else :)

And thanks Roy! :)We all know we are cute!

~al

11:42 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

LOL. I can't believe my brother checked this out. He meant "cut" not "cute"--as in we're a bunch of twats. Whatever.

My God--how was I to know you lot would be so enthusiastic about a road trip? Anyway, if everyone wants to come, I won't have to drive--yay! I can navigate. I'm good at navigating.

/J

4:41 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

I know what he meant.. but, i do choose to ignore it and blame it on his bad spelling! I think you should too!

Navigate your head. I wouldnt trust you if my life depends on it. My car got a navigation unit - that is i am assuming that it would be in California!

~al

7:11 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

al, can your car fit ALL OF US IN IT?????? shall we hire a van instead? aahahhaa...YAY! ROADDD TRIPPPPP! I can't wait! should we start planning NOW seeing that we're all in different parts of the world???? woo-blardy-hoooooo!!!!
ps: roy congrats on being hitched. pss: cut (adj) 1. possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat. ("He is cut.") muscular (www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wrader/slang/f.html)

x suannie

3:36 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

It's CUTE ok. Don't force me to edit it. I am the moderator ok. :P

Well.. if its just the four of us no problems lah. Are u guys really serious???

~al

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home