Biatchy Bloggers

Saturday, October 28, 2006

cuti-cuti pooh-ket

went on 4D/3N holiday to phuket with esta and wan chin. had a great time lazing about and hangin' by the beach. here are some pictures (all purely PG-rated).

i'm holding in my tummy for this shot... how la to compete with miss taiwan and miss china flanking me?? ever wondered why miss sri lanka never made it far in any beauty pageants. haa haa haa!!!

miss taiwan is ready for her close-up!

the only pink tuk-tuk we ever saw... don't ask me why esta and wanchin had to bend over behind it...

"i throw you in the water!" "no, i'll strangle you first!" "not if i grab your leg!!" "never!!!"
we settle all our differences very maturely.

trying out as barmaids at the local inn.

View from my lounge chair in Patong.

mings






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me shoooo jealous i missed out on the fun. siiiiiighhh. my life is shit. anyway...hope to catch up with you gals soon.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

liking the tan!!! you all looked like your had a fab time.
i am so jealous!!! but i think the holiday was well-deserved. where to next???
x suannie

5:53 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

i loveeeeeee your last shot! Great Idea! Gonna do it next time :)

Wish i was there too!! :(

~al

7:58 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

the tan is gone!!! or its going... sigh.. have to start hanging out my my apartment poolside....

wish i was still by the beach... i think i am going to reinvent myself as Bondi Babe!!! now i need a theme song... the one that plays every time i walk out of the ocean back to lay on my beach chair...

*poof* day dream over!

mings

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wan Chin still looks cute.

Roy.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home