Biatchy Bloggers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My office farewell partaaaaayyyyy!!


last wednesday my colleagues took my out for dinner and dancing . went to zouk for mambo jambo... had a great time. going to miss those guys - most of whom are close friends.

so next thing on my agenda is a trip with wan chin and esther fot phuket, spend time with my mom & dad, weddings galore in december, and then off to sydney to mooch off steph...

so here are some pics taken from my office farewell... as you can see , there aren't many guys in my office.. . on reason i'm quitting this agency.... hee hee....


dinner at california pizza kitchen, klcc. the desserts there are at least 99% pure sugar!!!

three was a crowd...

but seven was a party!

the best boss i've ever had, geraldine, the cute one with freckles...

mings



3 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

hey lara,

looks like you had loads of fun.. :) I can't believe you are leaving kl ler :( when are you officially leaving for sydney?? Any chance of meeting up for chinese new year??? And..do you have relatives over there to help you settle?

:)

~al

8:03 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

hey penyumings,
my eyes must be failing me or your font size is so damn kecik.
otherwise, what a bunch of fun people!! are you officially on holiday until you leave in jan??? LUCKYYYYYY you!! must catch up when i go back in december ok.
x suannie

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the font size not kecik lah... your eyes cacat... anyway... lara, sorry couldn't make your send-off bash. did you utilise your day off the next day well???? :P

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home