Biatchy Bloggers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Roadtrip!

It all started when I asked Janice when she was coming to visit. Janice the big mouth suggested driving up to Seattle, Washington. Then, everyone started jumping in the bandwagon. Both Suan and Jian are already asking when so they can take time off from work! So.... if you're interested, you better speak up! :)

So here is the deal. Both me and Suan got no personal time from now til Sept of 2007. (Yeap, I have already planned my trip for next year! Coincidentally, it is also a roadtrip and maybe a little of south america. God knows what Suan is up to next year!) Anyway, since we are all so busy and have our own rat race to be in, planning way ahead is a good thing, no? Also road trip in winter is not a good thing (most National Parks close and Ca is not so pretty in winter), I think the best time would be Spring '08 - in late April or early May. (Definately before the peak Summer period begin in June!) Rent a minivan and hit the road! I suggested to hit to see the california coastline, Napa Valley, Yellowstone, San Francisco and such - maybe even detouring in Las Vegas and Grand Canyons. But, most definaly to stop in Camarillo for the EXTENSIVE shopping outlets. :) To save time - i know you guys are all very busy - we can disperse in Seattle. I'm gussing this is going to be at least 10 days! And since its in 2008, thats plenty of time for you guys to plan!!!

So, WHO'S IN?????

~al

5 Comments:

Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

What??? You want to start planning TWO years ahead???? I could be dead in two years. Heh heh heh.

Actually, I don't think I'll have any free time between now and June 2008. Have a dissertation to write. And May 2008 is a BIG no, no. Turning in the dissertation then. Between June-August 2008 would suit me best. I don't know what I'll have on, but I could probably spare 10 days (of course, since it's TWO years away, I can't speak with any certainty). Yes, yes, I know it's the peak of summer, but what's wrong with that?

/J

7:55 PM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Peak of summer means everything is more expensive lah... and more people everywhere lah.. since its summer hols. But, i am game. :) June 08. Everyone else game?

~al

12:06 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIP!ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! YAY.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

Geeez... who the dumb fool was that? Must be suan.

~al

8:04 AM  
Blogger Biatchy Bloggers said...

eh al. obviously it was me lah. who else shows more enthusiasm when there's A ROAD TRIP involved? i know you can almost hear me say "are we there yet????"!x suannie

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home